Oct 21, 2012

Muse Museum gets new sculpture


So far no title for this sculpture, at the moment I'm recovering from the merry little dance it has taken me on and if I was to name it I probably wouldn't do it justice! The struggle may well have been my own fault because instead of letting the stone do it's stuff I kept trying to force it into a preconceived notion of an outcome. Finally I relented, colourful marble 1 - Clive 0.

The Big News for this month is: Museum: The Book it's nearly finished, basically it's a conversation between artist and muse - maybe we go for Museum the movie next? Though I reckon the casting people couldn't help but make Iris look like Ziva from NCIS and me sort of Picassoish.

Just a reminder Clive Murray-White open studio - Museum 

No comments:

Post a Comment